The Journaler

This, in some ways, is a window to my soul: my book is open. This is an honest reflection where I embrace the highs and lows, ups and downs, roller coaster of emotions I am often riding, the good, the bad, and the extremely ugly...but this is me, and this is my adventure...By revealing myself honestly I hope to inspire and encourage, because we all struggle sometimes and it's nice to know we're not alone. This is my experience as a small town girl living in a big city, trying to make my way while taking lots and lots of detours...

August 24, 2010

The New Love Of My Life!

I have never been a dog owner but I always wanted to be.  People I know who have dogs seem so in love with them. They become a part of the family. I'm not saying my cat Jesse wasn't part of the family because he certainly was - we actually thought he behaved more like a dog than a cat. But he just didn't offer companionship on the same level as "man's best friend." Well I can finally say with great enthusiasm that a dog has become a part of my life at last! While I may not be the official owner, I am at least part owner of the sweetest most lovable long-haired Dapple Dotson or Dachshund. Little Steward has quickly become the love of my life and I am so excited about him!
  


I don't know much about dogs but am trying to learn. If anyone has any good tips I'm all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment