The Journaler

This, in some ways, is a window to my soul: my book is open. This is an honest reflection where I embrace the highs and lows, ups and downs, roller coaster of emotions I am often riding, the good, the bad, and the extremely ugly...but this is me, and this is my adventure...By revealing myself honestly I hope to inspire and encourage, because we all struggle sometimes and it's nice to know we're not alone. This is my experience as a small town girl living in a big city, trying to make my way while taking lots and lots of detours...

September 29, 2011

A Crooked Face

Hello. My name is Eliza, and I have a problem. You see, I have a crooked face apparently, and can't seem to find sunglasses that fit my face. This is a problem on a daily basis. So if you see me roaming the streets - yes, I know my sunglasses are crooked....


1 comment:

  1. Eliza, you are beautymous! Maybe your ears aren't even and it isn't your face!

    ReplyDelete