The Journaler

This, in some ways, is a window to my soul: my book is open. This is an honest reflection where I embrace the highs and lows, ups and downs, roller coaster of emotions I am often riding, the good, the bad, and the extremely ugly...but this is me, and this is my adventure...By revealing myself honestly I hope to inspire and encourage, because we all struggle sometimes and it's nice to know we're not alone. This is my experience as a small town girl living in a big city, trying to make my way while taking lots and lots of detours...

August 19, 2010

Facing My Fear

As part of the workshop I'm attending I have to go into a store and say "hello, how are you?" to ten different people, and they can't work at the store. Who wants to do something like that!? Scary. But maybe not so scary? Sure I may get a few strange looks from people, others may be confused and not respond, but maybe some will appreciate a friendly hello in the middle of the day. I am about to go tackle this, so I will let you know how it goes! Maybe I'll go for a drink before....haha just kidding.

1 comment:

  1. That actually sounds kinda fun! You could meet some really interesting people. You could also meet some psychos but . . . . Enjoy it (",)

    ReplyDelete