The Journaler

This, in some ways, is a window to my soul: my book is open. This is an honest reflection where I embrace the highs and lows, ups and downs, roller coaster of emotions I am often riding, the good, the bad, and the extremely ugly...but this is me, and this is my adventure...By revealing myself honestly I hope to inspire and encourage, because we all struggle sometimes and it's nice to know we're not alone. This is my experience as a small town girl living in a big city, trying to make my way while taking lots and lots of detours...

March 13, 2011

Botanical Gardens


Nothing like a stroll through the Botanical Gardens in SF. I went for the first time yesterday and am happy to know that admission is free for SF residents. Otherwise it is $7 but well worth it. In about a month I would imagine the gardens will be incredibly beautiful and in full blossom.

Got to run my family just arrived! I've only been SF a month but they can't stay away : ) And I couldn't be happier to see them.

1 comment: