The Journaler

This, in some ways, is a window to my soul: my book is open. This is an honest reflection where I embrace the highs and lows, ups and downs, roller coaster of emotions I am often riding, the good, the bad, and the extremely ugly...but this is me, and this is my adventure...By revealing myself honestly I hope to inspire and encourage, because we all struggle sometimes and it's nice to know we're not alone. This is my experience as a small town girl living in a big city, trying to make my way while taking lots and lots of detours...

March 14, 2011

Yoga Time

For most of my life I've been a dancer, and am more recently getting into yoga and running, which is great. But the more I exercise the more I realize to my great horror, that my stretchy pants, which I love and adore, are pretty much ancient. They are all so thin I am starting to fear that people can see right through, eww! 


There is nothing like a new pair of yoga pants - preferably the kind with zero bottom visibility please - to get you going in the morning! But geeez luweeeeez are they expensive. Target is the cheapest place I've found to get any gear, but I'm never very happy with their products.


I have recently discovered yet another awesome online shopping site, it's grotesque I know, but gahhhh I love them! And this one is really cool: ideeli.com > I found it through Shefinds.com (also a cool site/blog) < Anyway blah blah yada yada, they are selling awesome exercise gear for less than the prices at target, and the best part is that they are made from BAMBOO and ORGANIC COTTON! This is what all the fuss from me is about. The only thing I am disappointed in, is that the products are imported, but that doesn't always have to be a bad thing. Don't get me wrong, I love target - I buy a new pair of cute sunglasses there at least once a month due to my terrible habit of constantly losing my shades - but really it's a ginormous corporation with questionable policies especially in regards to overseas factories/treatment of employees. Which unfortunately, is similar to many other American companies.


But these are made from Bamboo! Yay! Here is the link incase anyone is in dire need like myself....once you get that great pair of cropped pants on, there's no stopping you!


ideeli.com Green Apple Active Sale

2 comments:

  1. Yeahhh... yoga is quite challenging. It's surprisingly intense when you start out, no? Sometimes it looks like a mix between relaxing and stretching. It's good exercise that can benefit both body and mind. It's great, especially when you get the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete