The Journaler

This, in some ways, is a window to my soul: my book is open. This is an honest reflection where I embrace the highs and lows, ups and downs, roller coaster of emotions I am often riding, the good, the bad, and the extremely ugly...but this is me, and this is my adventure...By revealing myself honestly I hope to inspire and encourage, because we all struggle sometimes and it's nice to know we're not alone. This is my experience as a small town girl living in a big city, trying to make my way while taking lots and lots of detours...

April 1, 2011

Bikram Love

I did it, all 26 poses! It was amazing; like nothing I've ever done before. I feel cleansed from the inside out. Walking away from the studio my senses felt extra keen - I could smell jasmine in the air, the breeze felt glorious, and I just had a wonderful feeling of lightness and gratitude for being alive! Yeah!!
I got an amazing deal: 8 classes for $24.00! I have to use them up within a month but I am up to the challenge. I would love to fit into my jeans a little better and tone up a bit (a lot actually). I plan on doing Bikram 2-3 days each week and getting in a good jog along with strength training 2-3 days a week. It's time to get serious about exercise. Oh, and I definitely plan on finding a good dance class to integrate into my routine!....that is a MUST actually.

People who know me, know that I am quite active, but it isn't always easy to stay consistent. This month I'm going to try my very best to exercise consistently and be very mindful of my eating. I want to look and feel great gosh darnit! I will be sure to update on my progress, especially in regards to the Bikram experience. Love to all. 
couldn't resist, hehehe ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment