The Journaler

This, in some ways, is a window to my soul: my book is open. This is an honest reflection where I embrace the highs and lows, ups and downs, roller coaster of emotions I am often riding, the good, the bad, and the extremely ugly...but this is me, and this is my adventure...By revealing myself honestly I hope to inspire and encourage, because we all struggle sometimes and it's nice to know we're not alone. This is my experience as a small town girl living in a big city, trying to make my way while taking lots and lots of detours...

August 10, 2010

MUST WATCH: Incredible 7 year old singer

Please take a few minutes to watch this incredible video. It will brighten your day and probably make you cry. She is a 7 year old wonder, and it is startling how beautiful her voice is. She is also so adorable - I just want to adopt her! This poor girl lost her mother 2 years ago to cancer, so she truly is an inspiration, and an exceptional performer to boot. I love her voice, and this video is well worth watching.

Link to Youtube video

No comments:

Post a Comment